EXPLORE CORSICA in a nutshelL
- A unique concept that combines the excitement of a cyclo combined with the comfort of a cruise
- 3 stages across the most beautiful roads and passes of Corsica
- 350kmn, 6500m of cumulated D+
- 4 host cities: Ajaccio, Porto Vecchio, Propriano and L'Ile Rousse
- Services by Le Tour de France : secured roads, medical assistance, food provisions, MAVIC mechanical assistance, timed segments, massage service...
- Dedicated activities for your relatives (cyclists or not)
- From Friday June 8th 2018 to Sunday June 10th 2018 (Boat leaves from Marseille on Thursday June 7th around 8pm, and comes back to Marseille on Monday June 11th around 7am)
The best of corsica by cycle
2017 EDITION IN IMAGE
5 REASONS TO come to EXPLORE CORSICA
1. Ride in a unique framework: traveling around beautiful landscapes
2. Experiment a brand new race format: Live an amazing adventure of 3 days cimbinating a boat cruise, cyclo-ride to share with your family and friends.
3. Challenge yourself: 3 stages of 100km on average
4. Tour de France conditions: The red Skoda will open the convoy, safe roads with 30 bikers, technical and medical assistance at any time, Revivre les conditions du Tour de France: La fameuse Skoda rouge de direction de course, des routes sécurisées, l’assistance technique sur le parcours, des ravitaillements, un service de sécurité et médical, the daily ranking, technical and tactical advices ...
5. Share and Ride next to famous faces: for the first edition around 15 athletes were invited such as Cadel Evans, Franck Schleck, Nathalie Simon...